Lifetech Resources’s comprehensive cosmetic manufacturing services provide you with everything you'll need from concept to finished product. We will work with you on each and every step in the process; product start-up, research and development, regulatory compliance, testing requirements, packaging selection and compatibility, manufacturing, filling, and shipping, to ensure your company's success while effectively managing costs.
Whether your goal is to create a new custom formula from an idea or benchmark or make a small change to an existing one, our team of industry professionals will expertly assist you in bringing your new product to market on time and within budget. We continually seek out new and innovative ingredients and new technologically advanced delivery systems to ensure that your products will be trend forward for your sales channel and consumer demographic. We conduct rigorous raw material reviews, product evaluations, and stability & compatibility tests as part of our standard operating procedures. We hold a current license with the FDA for OTC manufacturing and follow strict Good Manufacturing Procedures throughout our facility.
Production and Manufacturing
Our new 195,000+ square-foot production facility is fully operational. The Lifetech facility was meticulously designed and outfitted with state-of-the-art, versatile compounding, filling and analytical equipment, which opens up a whole new world of possibilities for your next personal care project. The new facility operates under strict compliance to Good Manufacturing Operating Procedures and Quality Assurance practices.
Our Production Facilities Offer:
- Cosmetic & OTC compounding and filling
- Compounding and filling versatility from water thin to 1,000,000 centipoise
- Tube filling with Norden equipment from 1.5ml to 16oz tube capability
- Variety of tank sizes to accommodate most batching needs: high-efficiency volume runs, smaller regional launches, pilot and line trial batches.
- Specialty mixing kettles for more unique formulations
- POP, kit and end cap assembly options Automatic capping and torquing
- Cap induction sealing for tamper-resistant packaging
- Full wrap, front and back, top and bottom labeling; clear neck and full body shrink banding
- Digital and laser lot coding
- ICH standard in-house testing including Formal Stability & Compatibility studies.
- Coordination of specialty testing with outside labs such as RIPT, PET, Heavy Metals, Safety Testing and more