Lifetech Resources’s comprehensive cosmetic manufacturing services provide you with everything you'll need from concept to finished product. We will work with you on each and every step in the process; product start-up, research and development, regulatory compliance, testing requirements, packaging selection and compatibility, manufacturing, filling, and shipping, to ensure your company's success while effectively managing costs.
Whether your goal is to create a new custom formula from an idea or benchmark or make a small change to an existing one, our team of chemists, medical and scientific advisors will expertly assist you in bringing your new product to market on time and within budget. We continually seek out new and innovative ingredients and new technologically advanced delivery systems to ensure that your products will be trend-forward for your sales channel and consumer demographic. We conduct rigorous raw material reviews, product evaluations, and stability & compatibility tests as part of our standard operating procedures. Our scientific advisory board is available to evaluate product performance and options for outside clinical studies, safety testing, preservative efficacy testing and more to validate product efficacy and safety for your compliance needs. We hold a current license with the FDA for OTC manufacturing and follow strict Good Manufacturing Procedures throughout our facility.
Production and Manufacturing
We are excited to announce that our brand new 150,000+ square foot production facility is coming online. The new facility has been meticulously designed and outfitted with state-of-the-art versatile compounding, filling and analytical equipment which opens up a whole new world of possibilities for your next personal care project. The new facility operates under strict compliance to Good Manufacturing Operating Procedures and Quality Assurance practices.
Our Production Facilities Offer:
- Cosmetic & OTC compounding and filling
- Liquid, emulsion and alcohol compounding and filling from water thin to 1,000,000 centipoise
- Tube filling with Norden equipment from 3ml to 16oz tube capability
- Variety of tank sizes to accommodate for every batching need: high-efficiency volume runs, smaller regional launches, pilot and line trial batches.
- Specialty mixing kettles
- POP, kit and end cap assembly options Automatic capping and torquing
- Cap induction sealing for tamper-resistant packaging
- Full wrap labeling; front and back labeling; clear neck and full body shrink banding
- Digital and laser lot coding
- Industry standard in-house testing including Formal Stability & Compatibility studies.
- Coordination of specialty testing with outside labs such as RIPT, PET, Heavy Metals, Safety Testing and more
In the highly competitive personal care space, a great formula is only half the equation. Our objective is to make your brand shine within your distribution channel. We do this by developing innovative, high-quality formulas that meet your product performance benchmarks. We can assist you with the latest in new ingredient technology, consumer trends, packaging design, component sourcing and marketing communications material. In addition, we will keep you up to date on any changes in government regulations that may affect the development or sale of your products in current or potential markets. We partner with you and your team to make sure that your product launch experience is exceptional from start to finish. And we’ve invested in great people to assemble a stellar team of top industry professionals to do just that.